Want to use SpansionFFS in my PSoC 5LP design

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
timoc_264486
Level 2
Level 2

I have heard SpansionFFS is available from Cypress (or at least was last year). How do I get a copy to use in my 5LP design?

EDIT: I believe I have discovered this is now called Cypress FFS and I found the following link:

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/low-level-driver-spi-flash

When I download it the name Spansion is still there but when I try to unzip and install it says the zip file is corrupted. Has anyone used this successfully? And will it drive any SD card via SPI or will it only work with Cypress flash memory?

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello Tim,

Are you looking for our flash file system source code or the low level driver for our SPI flash devices. Could you please let us know more about your requirement.

I am attaching the latest low level driver for our SPI flash devices with this response.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes

Thank you for your response. I want to be able to read and write a FAT32 volume.

0 Likes

Hi Tim,

I have completed your registration to download our FFS package. Please look for a separate email with the login information.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes