I think you are referring to " CY3274 (Designer, Programmer, Kit Design Files, Examples, Documentation).zip"
- You can make use of a smaller transformer for T1, as long as you make enough margin for the maximum bus voltage, which, in your case is 150V
- You can make use of a capacitor with a lower voltage rating, leaving enough margin to suit your system design and safety requirements
thank you for your reply.
In particular I’m referrig to “CY3272 Board Design Files (Schematic, Layout, Gerber, BOM)”, here enclosed.
I gently ask to give me more detail regaring the issues below:
- Regarding the transformer, should I mind some parameters like the primary inductance, V*usec product, max ESR?
- Regarding the capacitor, any technolgy is suitable for the application? Is the capacity value critical? Should I grant max ESR/ESL?
- Can I use, for example, Pulse PA0184NLT and Panasonic ECQ-E2154KF?
I look forward to your kind reply.
Da: Sampath Selvaraj
Inviato: lunedì 9 luglio 2018 10:14
A: Alberto Ferrero <email@example.com>
Oggetto: Re: - Reducing size for PLC circuit
<https://community.cypress.com/?et=watches.email.thread> Cypress Developer Community
Reducing size for PLC circuit
reply from <https://community.cypress.com/people/samp?et=watches.email.thread> Sampath Selvaraj in PSoC 1 - <https://community.cypress.com/message/162129?et=watches.email.thread#162129> View the full discussion
I request you to kindly refer to AN55427 - Cypress Powerline Communication Board Design Analysis for component guidelines.
Section 2.3 would be relevant to your questions,