Have you tried reading the firmware files using EZ-PD configuration utility?
First bulid your PSoC project so as to generate the HEX output. Then open EZ-PD utility. Under Files > Read from firmware file, you can read a HEX firmware, make changes to the configuration (like PDO's) and save it back using File > Save to firmware file option. Now with that saved firmware image, you can program all your chips using PSoC programmer application and the miniprog3.
I hope I was on point to your query.
Thank you! I did not think of this method and appears it will work.
Q: However, this is just a table of raw data. Can I use the EZ-PD configuration utility to generate this table, or extract it somehow from a EZ-PD configuration saved file?
>> Yes, you can. Please kindly follow below process to add/delete your own SOURCE/SINK PDO with EZ-PD configuration Utility and generate configure table file with .c format ( EZ-PD configuration Utility) will AUTO generated it after you click File > SAVE AS.
1) OPEN EZ-PD configuration Utility;
2) NEW project of CCG2 or CCG3 (EMCA project cannot support .c file generation).
3) For EXAMPLE, you have already opened CCG2 notebook project with CYPD2122.
4) Go to the folder you have been indicated when you Save as. And then, update usbpd_config.c file in PSoC project.
5) Attention: CCG2 project should update bootoloder project first. And then update bootloader file and build application project.
Thank you! I will also try this method and choose one appropriate for production use.
I would like to be able to extract the .c file generated raw data, and this method looks like it will work.