- I have found that the AGB3N0CS-GEVK (adapter board) has USB Interface, HDMI Interface and Head board interface. And FX3 is used in the adapter board. So, can I know why are you using SuperSpeed Explorer kit? Please provide block diagram of your setup.
- Is any other lower resolution getting streamed without any issues?
- Which firmware are you using?
- In case the problem is only with this resolution - is the problem - 1. Video not streaming OR 2. Sensor configuration to that resolution and fps failure? Please let me know.
I'm using AGB3N0CS-GEVK adapter
as0260 demo head
I would like to set the sensor on a custom application, but I can not find a solution.
could you help me?
could you send me an example of use?
- Please take a look at the GPIF II Designer project. In the interface definition, you can see which GPIOs are used for FV, LV, PCLK and data lines.
Make sure that your setup (interconnect board + image sensor) is according to that.
You can also probe these lines to check if you are getting the signals(PCLK, FV and LV) as expected.
- In the uvc descriptors, check /* Class specific Uncompressed VS format descriptor */ and /* Class specific Uncompressed VS frame descriptor */ - make sure that the values entered here correspond to the resolution and speed at which image sensor is giving the data out.
- Then check glProbeCtrl (probe control structure) for frame size and frame interval
- Then check whether you are getting CY_FX_USB_UVC_SET_CUR_REQ for CY_FX_UVC_COMMIT_CTRL
(please refer to AN75779 firmware code for what I am referring to)
There is a switch case in the firmware where this request is handled - this is where image sensor is also configured to that particular resolution.
You can put debug prints to see whether you are getting this request.
thank for your time.
I was able to set the sensor correctly...
Next step is to try to use the cypress example for as0260 in order to manage image format on non-uvc class.
(...Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\cx3_examples\cycx3_rgb16_as0260)
on my demo board...
...unfortunately until now I have not had luck,could it be due to the different variant?
where can I find information on the namexy.a library?
I searched on cypress community without finding a solution.
could you help me?
I assume you want to use the parallel output interface of the OS0260 sensor. Please confirm.
What we have in our FX3 SDK in the path(C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\cx3_examples\cycx3_rgb24_as0260), uses the mipi interface of the sensor (this is a cx3 example). This example makes use of libcy_as0260.a library file which is in the path: (C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\fw_lib\1_3_4\fx3_debug)
So if you want to use the parallel interface of the sensor, then please get the respective configuration from ON Semiconductor and use it in AN75779 firmware of FX3.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the reply.
Exact,i use parallel output interface of the AS0260 sensor.
I already have the configuration of AS0260 and it works on UVC class. (based on AN75779 and mt9m114 fw)
Now I would like to use non-UVC class.
Could i use cx3 example on CYUSB3014-BZXC-G ?
...or on CYUSB3014-BZXC-G variant is not supported?
Non-UVC Class has nothing to do with which chip you are using.
Your firmware should report to the Host using it's descriptors that the device is non-UVC and is vendor class. And on the Host side you need to have your own drivers (if it is vendor class) and your own application to display the image.
All the cx3 examples we have in the SDK are UVC compliant firmwares. You need to necessary modifications as mentioned above and make it non-UVC.
Please let me know for any questions.