CX3 configuration utility source code

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, What is the use of source code that created in the CX3 configuration utility. What if I want to change USB descriptors or something, is it OK to edit code that created in project folder.

0 Likes
1 Solution
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

The source code generated by the CX3 configuration utility makes user's job easy instead writing down everything.

If there is need to modify the same, you can do it.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
KandlaguntaR_36
25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored

The source code generated by the CX3 configuration utility makes user's job easy instead writing down everything.

If there is need to modify the same, you can do it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi srdr,

Thank you for answer. I tried generated source code and Camera doesn't work.キャプチャ.PNG

It's status says that "This device cannot start. (Error code 10)". Can you help me for this.

Thanks

Amgalan Jargalsaikhan

0 Likes

Amgalan,

Can you please confirm whether the USB connection High Speed or Super Speed?

Regards,

Sridhar

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It works with USB 3.0 cable but USB 2.0 cable it doesn't. It's first firmware was working with both cables. What is the difference between generated code and another one.

0 Likes

The High Speed descriptors generated by the MIPI Configuration Tool has a bug. This will be fixed in the next version of the SDK/ Tool update.

i.e.

The total length of the Video Streaming Input Header descriptor provided by the tool is wrong.

This gives USB 2.0 enumeration failures (CODE 10 error in the device manager).

The workaround is:

Overwrite the default value by manually counting the length of video streaming descriptor.

This includes Size of Video Streaming Input Header descriptor + Format Descriptors + Frame Descriptors + Still Capture (If it is enabled) + Color Matching descriptor.

Exlude Endpoint descriptor.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the estimated time on next version of SDK.

0 Likes

This is not planned yet.

Meanwhile, please use the workaround.