3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 10, 2018 2:59 AM by riya

Demo Headset Project

svema_3366371

Hello,

I found a Headset demo application under 43xxx_WiFi->apps->demo->headset. I couldn't find any documentation for it but found little explanation in headset.c file and its a wifi headset demo and I'm trying to achieve the same thing with the eval kit that I have. Any detailed documentation that I can find for it? Does this demo application run on cyw943907 eval kit? If not can it be modified to work with it.

Thanks,

Santosh

• 1. Re: Demo Headset Project
          riya

Hello Santosh,

Can you tell me the EVAL kit you have? This demo application is not supported on CYW943907AEVAL1F.

• 2. Re: Demo Headset Project
            svema_3366371

Hello Riya,

The eval kit I have is CYW943907AEVAL1F. Where can I find the documentation for it? Is it possible to modify to work with the eval I have it?

Thanks,

Santosh

• 3. Re: Demo Headset Project
              riya

Hello Santosh,

I am afraid you can not modify the same application to test wireless headset. But you can write your own application using demo.headset as a reference.

One possible way to start would be

1. Interfacing  a audio codec with eval board. 

2. Connect buttons(for various signals like play/pause/volume up/down) and map them to GPIOs on the board.

3. Use demo.headset as a reference to implement similar wireless functionalities with your setup.

1 of 1 people found this helpful