Demo Headset Project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
save_3366371
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

Hello,

I found a Headset demo application under 43xxx_WiFi->apps->demo->headset. I couldn't find any documentation for it but found little explanation in headset.c file and its a wifi headset demo and I'm trying to achieve the same thing with the eval kit that I have. Any detailed documentation that I can find for it? Does this demo application run on cyw943907 eval kit? If not can it be modified to work with it.

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello Santosh,

I am afraid you can not modify the same application to test wireless headset. But you can write your own application using demo.headset as a reference.

One possible way to start would be

1. Interfacing  a audio codec with eval board. 

2. Connect buttons(for various signals like play/pause/volume up/down) and map them to GPIOs on the board.

3. Use demo.headset as a reference to implement similar wireless functionalities with your setup.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PriyaM_16

Hello Santosh,

Can you tell me the EVAL kit you have? This demo application is not supported on CYW943907AEVAL1F.

0 Likes

Hello Riya,

The eval kit I have is CYW943907AEVAL1F. Where can I find the documentation for it? Is it possible to modify to work with the eval I have it?

Thanks,

Santosh

0 Likes
PriyaM_16

Hello Santosh,

I am afraid you can not modify the same application to test wireless headset. But you can write your own application using demo.headset as a reference.

One possible way to start would be

1. Interfacing  a audio codec with eval board. 

2. Connect buttons(for various signals like play/pause/volume up/down) and map them to GPIOs on the board.

3. Use demo.headset as a reference to implement similar wireless functionalities with your setup.