Please ensure the following:
1) The contents of the cyfxgpif2config.h file is replaced with the contents of the cyfxgpif2config_16bits.h file
2) If you have a USB 3.0 connection, make sure the Super Speed frame and format descriptors in the cyfxuvcdscr.c file and the glProbeCtrl in the uvc.c are modified according to your resolution and frame rate.
If you are playing in USB 2.0, the descriptors and glProbeCtrl20 support 640 x 480 resolution already. Just modify the frame rate fields in these. (Your frame rate is 60 fps as per your description)
3) In your host application, make sure the proper resolution is selected.
4) enable DEBUG_PRINT_FRAME_COUNT macro in uvc,h file for debug purpose. This will give you a count of the frames as they are being transferred.
5) Make sure the image sensor is functional as expected by probing the signal lines using an oscilloscope.
6) Also, print the number of bytes in each frame.
To do this, please do the modifications as in the attached uvc.c file.
(Search for the text "mady" in the file where the changes are included to print the number of bytes in a frame.
- Madhu Sudhan
uvc.c.zip 16.1 K