Have you see these posts:
This case is different. You can see I'm the guy ask in one of the post link.
1. this is 3 bytes, so, the overflow 15 bytes seems not the case.
2. my interrupt threshold is P_UART_WATER_MARK_RX_LEVEL (1);
I've changed to 3 bytes, the result is still NG.
3. the sleep mode has been disabled.
I'm wondering if the signal accuracy cause it. Is there any error flag that I can check for puart transmission?
Like frame error or something. Thanks.
The host soc's guarantee +-5% error rate of the uart bus.
Could the BCM2073x receive correctly?
Another thing is I check the puart.h and do not see anything about the error status API.
Is there anyway to check if puart bus encounter overrun/underrun/frame error?
Now I'm sure that this is framing error and I can reduce to only two question.
1. What's the error rate of the UART bus that bcm2073x can bear?
2. An API to get the error flag of UART bus.
I spoke with the developers today and they confirmed:
We prefer to see bus speed errors that are +/-2% or less of the configured baud rate, not 5% as noted above.
Unfortunately, this does not exist.