BLE : Buffer Corrupted

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

In WICED V6.1

When I'm trying to send a notification with BLE function wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification, I had :

00:02:03.955000 GKI_exception(): Task State Table

00:02:03.960000 GKI_exception 65535 Enqueue - Buffer corrupted

Can you help me to understand the problem ?

0 Likes
6 Replies
ShengY_96
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins Welcome!

What's the length of data transport into notification?  Try to send the length <= MTU-3.

Regards

Jenson

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just send 0x13 with this function.

0 Likes

Please check if the hello_sensor demo code's send notification will be helpful:

void hello_sensor_send_message( void )

{

WICED_BT_TRACE( "hello_sensor_send_message: CCC:%d\n", hello_sensor_hostinfo.characteristic_client_configuration );

/* If client has not registered for indication or notification, no action */

if ( hello_sensor_hostinfo.characteristic_client_configuration == 0 )

{

return;

}

else if ( hello_sensor_hostinfo.characteristic_client_configuration & GATT_CLIENT_CONFIG_NOTIFICATION )

{

uint8_t *p_attr = (uint8_t*)hello_sensor_char_notify_value;

wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification( hello_sensor_state.conn_id, HANDLE_HSENS_SERVICE_CHAR_NOTIFY_VAL, sizeof(hello_sensor_char_notify_value), p_attr );

}

else

{

if ( !hello_sensor_state.flag_indication_sent )

{

uint8_t *p_attr = (uint8_t *)hello_sensor_char_notify_value;

hello_sensor_state.flag_indication_sent = TRUE;

wiced_bt_gatt_send_indication( hello_sensor_state.conn_id, HANDLE_HSENS_SERVICE_CHAR_NOTIFY_VAL, sizeof(hello_sensor_char_notify_value), p_attr );

}

}

}

0 Likes

The main problem is the normal developer have no idea to address the error like "Enqueue - Buffer corrupted".

You should explain what kind of situation can cause "Enqueue - Buffer corrupted".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Before sending 0x13 with wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification() function, I sent 0x12 in my code without error.

I will try the code you send me but :

What does it means "Enqueue- Buffer corrupted" ?

jerome_2594171 wrote:

Before sending 0x13 with wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification() function, I sent 0x12 in my code without error.

I will try the code you send me but :

What does it means "Enqueue- Buffer corrupted" ?

yans

Any update?

0 Likes