ProC ECO software capacitance trim

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
anboc_1467431
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering some problems with the capacitance trimming in my PCBs with ProC4 BLE component.

I've read the AppNote AN95089 and found a code snippet to modify the capacitance trim values, but how can I integrate it into my code?

After the calling of the "CyClockStartupError" function, how can I iteratively setup the capacitance value to achieve the best tuning?

Thank you in advice!

Andrea

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Andrea,

Here is the snippet I am using:

case CYBLE_EVT_STACK_ON: {

CY_SET_XTND_REG32((void CYFAR *)(CYREG_BLE_BLERD_BB_XO_CAPTRIM), 0x00009898);

}

Not sure if the trim value itself is the same for your application, but setting the register directly will work for setting the trim value upon BLE startup.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andrea,

For setting the trim capacitance values you can use the workspace explorer.

There in the clocks tab you can set the trim values as explained in the AN95089 document.

http://www.cypress.com/file/139476/download

Thanks,

Ranjith

0 Likes

Hi Ranjith,

thank you for the answer, but if you read my original message this document is already reported

Andrea

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Andrea,

Here is the snippet I am using:

case CYBLE_EVT_STACK_ON: {

CY_SET_XTND_REG32((void CYFAR *)(CYREG_BLE_BLERD_BB_XO_CAPTRIM), 0x00009898);

}

Not sure if the trim value itself is the same for your application, but setting the register directly will work for setting the trim value upon BLE startup.

0 Likes