I am not aware where can I find it. Here lists some points for reference:
1. A8(P3/P29/P35) used as I2S_DO/PCM_OUT by default.
2. B7(P2/P28/P37) used as I2S_CLK/PCM_CLK by default.
3. C7(P12) used as I2S_DI/PCM_IN by default.
4. C8(P0/P34) used as I2S_WS/PCM_SYNC by default.
5. D6(P6/P31) used as LPO_IN by default.
6. F7(P25/P32) used as BT_HOST_WAKE by default.
7. F8(P36/P38) used as BT_DEV_WAKE by default.
8. G8(P4/P24) used as BT_CLK_REQ by default.
In fact, I want to know all output pin is high or low during hard reset.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I think the pins will be in tristate unless you configure the required state for each pin in the application. So if you want to avoid influence on other component , you may have to configure the pin state in application.