cyble-022001-00 can not scan ONGO payment terminal(HHT)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

i has cyble-022001-00 module and i can successfully test hart rate demo application with cysmart mobile app.now i has ONGO payment terminal(hht) and try to scan it but i cant.ONGO device is working as i can pair with it using my android mobile.can any one help?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you are right; The android app should be able to see the physical address of the CYBLE module without any work/effort. Not knowing how the android code works however, I wouldn't know which function to call to get that. If you are not seeing the module when scanning due to the module not physically advertising though, then that would be a problem with the module not behaving correctly/how you want it to.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you trying to connect to the ONGO with the cyble-022001-00 module? If so, then you probably just don't have the code setup to handle the behavior of the ONGO service. If you are trying to connect from your mobile phone, then it is an android application issue (and I have no experience with that )

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes you are right but at least it should detect its physical address when i call StartScan() function.But physical address is also not detecting. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you are right; The android app should be able to see the physical address of the CYBLE module without any work/effort. Not knowing how the android code works however, I wouldn't know which function to call to get that. If you are not seeing the module when scanning due to the module not physically advertising though, then that would be a problem with the module not behaving correctly/how you want it to.

0 Likes
Jesswade
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

ONGO is great, but the number of surveys has decreased for me, thus I'm having to wait months to get paid.  Their is an another option of handle recurring payments. They're good, though, and if you're rejected, you'll get at least ten cents.

Life is a Gidt
0 Likes