Did someone try to do a project to communicate enter two BLE Cypress Card ? I don't find exemple project to help myself.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm student and i work for the first time with Cypress Pionner Kit. I need help, like exemple project, to create a communication entrer two Pionner kit card. Can someone can help me ? I don't nothing about that.

I'm sorry if my English isn't good.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Example project here: Project #020: UART to BLE Bridge

There are other examples, but that one should be enough for you I think. (Using google to find things is also helpful)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Example project here: Project #020: UART to BLE Bridge

There are other examples, but that one should be enough for you I think. (Using google to find things is also helpful)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer, but they talk about an exemple project "UART_to_BLE_Central", i have PSoC Creator 4.2 and the project isn't in exemple project on PSoC Creator.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

They attach the github link to the example project; Download and unzip the github example, and opening it with PSoC Creator 4.2 should let you view and play with the example UART over BLE example.

0 Likes