Sur PSoC Creator, comment peut-on lire une tension d'une de mes sorties (d'un Opamp pour mon cas) en language C ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Je n'ai travaillé casiment que sur Arduino (je suis étudiant), et je suis passé sur le Pioneer Kit BLE 4.2. Sur Arduino, il suffisait de faire un digitalRead, et le tour était joué. Quelqu'un aurait la fonction que je souhaite ?

J'ai essayé Vout_Read (le nom de ma sortie), mais visiblement je ne lis qu'un zéro, alors que 3.3V est bien présent.

Merci pour vos réponse par avance,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Forum language is English, easier for us when you translate for us, so not everyone who wants to help you has to do a translation.

"Reading" an analog value needs to use an ADC. Place an analog pin and an ADC onto your topdesign and connect both using a wire. Example projects you'll find when right-click on the ADC and select "Find Example Project"

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Forum language is English, easier for us when you translate for us, so not everyone who wants to help you has to do a translation.

"Reading" an analog value needs to use an ADC. Place an analog pin and an ADC onto your topdesign and connect both using a wire. Example projects you'll find when right-click on the ADC and select "Find Example Project"

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for french, I will try to translate but i haven't a good english.

I'm student and i only work with Arduino to program. I use, here, the Cypress Pioneer Kit. I search the function to read a voltage on an analogPin, on Arduino it was "analogRead()" function. If someone can help me that can be great.

I try with the function Vout_Read (), but i read only 0 on my output. I work on an Opamp project. WHen i take a voltmetre, i have 3.3V on my output. I don't understand why i read 0.

Thank you for your answers,

And thank you Bob, i will try to use an ADC.

0 Likes