BulkLoop

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear all;

I am using CY8CKIT-050 Psoc 5LP dev kit and I am trying to run "AN70983\Bulkloop_Solution". I have modified the VID and PID accordingly.

const int VID = 0x04B4;

const int PID = 0x8051;

I have also followed the USBFS Bulk Wraparound Example Project 3.0.

When I run the code I get the following:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

In short; the driver is OK and the device is visible at the left panel. I can also send and read data by using "CyPress USB Console". However I cannot do it with the mentioned program. So how can I send and receive data by using the mentioned program? I am using that because it is open source. Sadly the source code for "CyPress USB Console" is confidential. So what should I do or what should I modify to make the program work? (especially in c++)

Looking forward for your reply.

Yours Sincerely...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It seems that the bulkloop application needs the OUT endpoint to be 0x02 and IN endpoint to be 0x86. Can you please modify accordingly the endpoint numbers in your device and try?

I tried with Cypress FX3 USB controller and configured the device to have 0x02 and 0x86 endpoints and I was able to get success.

cpp.PNG

Regards,

-Madhu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Can you attach the Bulkloop VCS program project with us.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the swift reply.

Here is the code we are dealing with.

tul - Google Drive

The project that I used in the post below is in the following library:

AN70983\Bulkloop_Solution

I have also tried to compile the C++ version (I need to make the C++ version work) which is in the following directory:

AN70983\Bulkloop_Solution\Bulkloop_Solution\VC++ Application\Source\Bulkloop_VCPP\Bulkloop_VCPP

but this time I get the following error:

Capture.PNG

I have also tried to run the "Bulkloop_VCPP.exe" which is in the following directory:

C:\Users\burak\Desktop\AN70983\Bulkloop_Solution\Bulkloop_Solution\VC++ Application\Source\Bulkloop_VCPP\Bulkloop_VCPP\Debug

But I get the same error once more.

So how can I solve the problems I mentioned?

I need to send/receive data using C++ in bulkloop to CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP Dev Kit.

As you can see I am using the codes provided by CyPress but as far as I understand C++ is not a popular solution.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Looking forward for your reply.

Yours Sincerely...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It seems that the bulkloop application needs the OUT endpoint to be 0x02 and IN endpoint to be 0x86. Can you please modify accordingly the endpoint numbers in your device and try?

I tried with Cypress FX3 USB controller and configured the device to have 0x02 and 0x86 endpoints and I was able to get success.

cpp.PNG

Regards,

-Madhu

0 Likes