project sense

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the project creation video they are compiling and downloading the code into the tag.

what is the application of it?

There are many codes listed there.can someone tell me what happens when we burn a particular code into tag?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

the video shows how to download the firmware into the sense tag. you may download the wiced sense firmware and save it under the Apps folder. the firmware allows the working of the sense tag in conjunction with the various sensors. you may want to download the wiced sense explorer onto your smartphone (iPhone n android both supported) to have a better user experience.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

the video shows how to download the firmware into the sense tag. you may download the wiced sense firmware and save it under the Apps folder. the firmware allows the working of the sense tag in conjunction with the various sensors. you may want to download the wiced sense explorer onto your smartphone (iPhone n android both supported) to have a better user experience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is a firmware named proximity.So if i download that firmware,then what happens( i mean where can we notice the proximity nature of tag)

0 Likes