Availability of PSoc6

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joli_601446
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins

Hello, I'm interested in putting a PSoc6 device on my board but I don't see any available which leads to me think that I must be looking in the wrong places. I tried Digi-key but they don't have any devices in stock. Can you someone tell me if these devices are being sold yet?

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joe,

Currently, we are sampling our PSoC 6 devices, production release will be in mid-late May. If you require samples today, please get in contact with your local Cypress Sales person, or local distributor/rep. They will be able to help you with getting samples if you need. In the meantime, we do have our PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit  with the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 device on there, you can find it at www.cypress.com/cy8ckit-062-ble if you want to get started and evaluate our PSoC 6 MCU.

As for the QFN package, we currently do not have one, but plan to release one towards the end of this year.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks!

Michi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Can you please let us know the exact part number you are looking for.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes

I’d say the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 would work but would prefer QFN package,

Thanks,

John

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joe,

Currently, we are sampling our PSoC 6 devices, production release will be in mid-late May. If you require samples today, please get in contact with your local Cypress Sales person, or local distributor/rep. They will be able to help you with getting samples if you need. In the meantime, we do have our PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit  with the CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 device on there, you can find it at www.cypress.com/cy8ckit-062-ble if you want to get started and evaluate our PSoC 6 MCU.

As for the QFN package, we currently do not have one, but plan to release one towards the end of this year.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Thanks!

Michi

0 Likes

Hello, how about part# CY8C6247FDI-D32?

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes