We have tested FX3 with USB 3. hosts and it worked fine. Please check with other 3.1 host controllers to see if the same issue is seen. This would help us corner down the cause of this issue.
- Madhu Sudhan
Thanks for your reply. Below are the host controllers having the issue. One is actually a 3.1 gen 1 port, so it may not be as I speculated.
- ASMedia ASM1142 (3.1 gen 2) PCIe board
- AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
These are working fine :
- AMD USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller
- Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller
- Renesas µPD720202 USB 3.0 PCIe board
OS is windows 10, 64 bit. All chipset drivers etc. are up to date.
I tried the ASM1142 board in another PC and get the same error.
The issue seems to be specific to Asmedia host controller. Please contact ASmedia on this.
(AMD 3.0 may not work for 3.1. It is expected)