Hello, I am using the chip# CY8C4245LQI-483 for our cap sense lighting applications, I have 10 segments and using as linear slider and using Auto (Smart sense),The problem is 9 and 10th segments are too sensitive since its very close to MCU, Is there any

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am using the chip# CY8C4245LQI-483 for our cap sense lighting applications, I have 10 segments and using as linear slider and using Auto (Smart sense),The problem is 9 and 10th segments are too sensitive since its very close to MCU, Is there any way to reduce the sensitivity in Auto mode? If i reduce the sensitivity to 2 it reduces the sensitivity for all sensors

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyadeepK_01
Employee
Employee
10 likes received First like received

You can configure sensitivity by changing "finger capacitance" value in component configuration window.

Also, have you gone through the guidelines in section 5.3.2.5 Slider Widget Example in AN85951? These guidelines may be helpful for your design.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
PriyadeepK_01
Employee
Employee
10 likes received First like received

You can configure sensitivity by changing "finger capacitance" value in component configuration window.

Also, have you gone through the guidelines in section 5.3.2.5 Slider Widget Example in AN85951? These guidelines may be helpful for your design.

0 Likes