psoc5 blink real led

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello I am new to cypress and currently using PSOC 5 and so far I was only succsesfull only to blink the led on the board ,how ever i am trying to turn on real led on matrix ,how ever i was unsuccsesfull  to turn on the led( but the code it self complied ) . Here are the pics of what i done so far :

C_CODE.pngPin_Pout.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code by clicking on File and then Create_WorkSpace_bundle and attach it to a new comment.  Some questions why are you using an input pin connected to an output pin? Did you connect the led to VCC and then add a then run a  resistor from the LED to  the Led_out Pin..What LED matrix are you using is it common Cathode or common Anode?  What is the Part number of this matrix? I think your code is not correct at line line 29 and line 30.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code by clicking on File and then Create_WorkSpace_bundle and attach it to a new comment.  Some questions why are you using an input pin connected to an output pin? Did you connect the led to VCC and then add a then run a  resistor from the LED to  the Led_out Pin..What LED matrix are you using is it common Cathode or common Anode?  What is the Part number of this matrix? I think your code is not correct at line line 29 and line 30.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you i found my eror

0 Likes