PSoc 1 Raspberry pi

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I have recently purchased two Cypress CY3274 kits for my Senior Design Project. The project involves the control (mainly just turning On and Off) an air conditioner through a mobile application that sends a message (ON or OFF) to a raspberry pi (through WIFI), which the sends the same message to a master Powerline Communications (PLC) modem which then sends this message through the power-lines to a slave PLC which finally sends the data to a raspberry pi ir transceiver which controls the appliance. My question is how can I connect the GPIO pins of the raspberry pi to the Cypress Cy3274 modem. I basically want to use a couple of jumper wires from the raspberry pi to the plc, and for the plc to read the incoming inputs. My programming experience is very limited and any solution for this problem would be highly appreciated. Note: The Cypress CY3274 Kit uses the PSoc Designer 5.4.   

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Hassan,

There are many GPIO pins on the CY3274 which are free to be used. To read from a GPIO pin, you can refer to AN2094 - PSoC® 1 - Getting Started with GPIO.

Thanks,

Sampath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Hassan,

There are many GPIO pins on the CY3274 which are free to be used. To read from a GPIO pin, you can refer to AN2094 - PSoC® 1 - Getting Started with GPIO.

Thanks,

Sampath

0 Likes