Psoc3 Controller shinking related

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
brgoc_293481
Level 1
Level 1
First like given Welcome!

Hello sir

Now a days I am Using psoc3 controller ( cy8c3446AXI - 099 ). I Made a Final Hardware and in that, I attach some component which is required for a controller . but rather then that controller is not powered up properly its continuously shining power.

we found one bug in hardware that VCCA is power up by 5 volts so for that error, one controller burns out but after that now I disconnect the 5 volts in other hardware & new controller and attach 1uF cap by an external jumper wire.I can just fond this one error rather than this no any error is being founded.

after this

I attach the Directly 5-volt power supply to the controller and measuring the voltage across the supply then voltage being down from 5 volts and continuously changing. I attach the video based on that for your reference.

I attach 470uF 25-volt cap in Vcc and GND of a controller with 0.1 bypass cap. and also attach all the 0.1uF and 1uF cap as required in a controller. also, attach the controller schematic which I am using. please review that schematic.

and correct me if I did any mistake in that

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hello Brijesh,

For power connection please refer to page#3-4 of this AN-

http://www.cypress.com/file/44581/download

It will be helpful.

No schematic is attached with this thread.Please attach the schematic.

Thanks,

ANKS

0 Likes