This IS the classic problem with NOT being able to be in an RF Chamber
Here in the Lab and the Hallways we run across this issue with 20 test engineers advertising at once.
- In our Lab, we usually yell "Hey JT, are you advertising?" - which means turn off your stuff.
- If you go to the "management" area - They are usually NOT doing tests
- I have physically gone outside in the parking lot for "isolation" (Our outdoor basketball court)
- Stay away from the WiFi Routers as they kinda interfere with the spectrum.
- I have successfully setup multiple devices in a corner conference room AND our Lunch room.
Hope this helps
I've gotten good results from double bagging faraday bags. There come in several sizes. You have to roll the opening a few times to 'seal' it so get something bigger than you think you need.
I still see signal leakage from a single bag that's right on the edge of what a metal drawer will shield so two bags is a must.
Now, if I could do something about all the Fitbits my co-workers got for Christmas...