Have you debugged the code using the debugger.Ideally if it shows success then the device is programmed.Please check the program execution.
Please mention what minor change you did.
The minor change does appear hen programming the new compiled version via MiniPorg3.
I recorded my screen and uploaded the entire test:
Here is the steps:
1. i show you that the program return 2,2 via USB.
2. i change the code to return 3,3. 3. compiled the main project and the bootloadable project.
4. started the bootloader via usb command.
5. programmed the new version via BOOLOADER HOST app. and verified via the app.
6. pressed the debug test, and it show 2,2 again.
7. then to show you that there is no problem in the code, i programmed the latest compilation via psoc creator (connected via MiniProg3) and the debug string displayed 3,3 as it suppose to be.
Also added screen shot of the bootloader component setup. Please advice.