Feeding DFB Assembler with DMA

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wanting to feed ADC data into the DFB assembler using DMA but when I open the "DMA Wizard" The DFB doesn't show up as an option.

If I add the Filter block instead of the DFB assembler then it shows up fine, but for my application I need to use the Assembler. Is there something special I need to do so that the DFB assembler can accept transfers from the DMA?

Note:

I have tried attaching a DMA channel to the DFB's DMA_REQ terminal and even then it doesn't show up as an option in the DMA Wizard.

0 Likes
1 Solution
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

The DMA Wizard only works for few periperals, you should do the DMA configuration manually. This thread might help you: DFB to average ADC convertion results [Kit 059]. Let me know if it helps.

Check the MagnusLundin​ messages.

Regards,

Carlos

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

The DMA Wizard only works for few periperals, you should do the DMA configuration manually. This thread might help you: DFB to average ADC convertion results [Kit 059]. Let me know if it helps.

Check the MagnusLundin​ messages.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. One of MagnusLundin 's posts has a link to his blog which has more useful information about the DFB.

0 Likes

Agree, totally forgot to add a link to Magnus blog , glad it helped.

0 Likes