1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2017 12:37 AM by mddd

How can receive image data 5 MB from FX3 to PC with Win7 OS?

361647431_1919111

I am using MT9P031 directly connected CYUSB3014. When i use Asynchronous transmission(BeginDataXfer,WaitForXfer,FinishDataXfer),When I transport image data less than 4MB,the image is good,but when i tansport image data more than 4MB,the image is appear in a few seconds later,and the image is splice. So I try to usb XferData to receive image data,is well done any size of image.but the speed is too low that not meet our needs. Who can provide some ideas.Think you.

add description:

Asynchronous transmission has a limit that tansfer size can‘t more than 4MB,also can meet this problem in streamer application,such as Total xfer length limited to 4Mbyte. If i inneed to transport 5MB image data form FX3 to PC, it has any method to make sure not loss image data. also i ever try to using XferData() to tansport the image data,but the sensor out 14 fps image and PC only can receive 7 fps,it not enough bandwidth to my application.if i still to use BeginDataXfer,WaitForXfer,FinishDataXfer,Can there be a solution? Looking forward to your reply.

1 2 Previous Next