PSOC Creator 4.2 and CMSIS-DSP, how?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2738496
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

I am trying to use the function arm_sin_f32

I have:

#define ARM_MATH_CM4

#include "arm_math.h"

But what do I do to get it to link?

best regards

Anders

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Anders,

the #define statement should be done on the project build settings. (e.g. Project -> Build Settings -> CM4... -> Compiler -> General (Preprocessor Definitions).

In the PDL folder you can find the source files for the dsp library (Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.1\cmsis\dsp_lib\Source). You can copy the source files you need manually to your project or you can use these source files to compile a library and then link it into your project.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Anders,

the #define statement should be done on the project build settings. (e.g. Project -> Build Settings -> CM4... -> Compiler -> General (Preprocessor Definitions).

In the PDL folder you can find the source files for the dsp library (Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PDL\3.0.1\cmsis\dsp_lib\Source). You can copy the source files you need manually to your project or you can use these source files to compile a library and then link it into your project.

Regards,

Thank you Cfmm, I will try it like that and see what happens.

I am hoping that the Creator developers will streamline this more, I mean the header file is already in place,
maybe it is work in progress?

0 Likes