THIS IS GPIFTOSTORAGE EXAMPLE..........THEY ARE USING 16 BIT ASYNC.ADMUX INTERFACE TO GPIF 2....WHAT THEY ARE CONNECTED TO P PORT EXTERNALLY??IS IT FPGA??IS IT IMAGE SENSOR??PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANSWER??
GPIF to SD/MMC Storage Access Example
This example illustrates the use of the FX3S firmware APIs to allow an
external processor to access SD/MMC devices through the GPIF port.
A 16-bit Async. ADMux interface is used on the GPIF side, and the P-port
mailbox registers are used to receive control requests from the external
processor. The firmware interprets the various requests received, and
initiates data transfers that are requested by the processor.
* cyfx_gcc_startup.S : Start-up code for the ARM-9 core on the FX3S
device. This assembly source file follows the syntax for the GNU
* cyfxgpiftostorage.h : Type and constant definitions for this example.
* cyfxgpiftostorage.c : Source file implementing the GPIF to SD/MMC
* cyfxgpif_asyncadmux.h : GPIF II Designer generated configuration for the
16-bit Async ADMux interface.
WHAT THEY ARE INTERFACED TO GPIF 2???????
* cyfxtx.c : ThreadX RTOS wrappers and utility functions
required by the FX3S API library.
* makefile : GNU make compliant build script for compiling