3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 22, 2017 5:08 AM by rodesposito_2800731

How to control outputs throught an array?

rodesposito_2800731

I would like to know how to do multiple controller outputs through a single loop. I have 16 capacitive buttons on one board and would like to control the leds according to the touch of the buttons. Since there are 16 buttons I do not want to write line by line. I would like to use a loop loop to save computational effort. Attached is my coda. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A kit.

#include <project.h>

#include <stdio.h>

int main()

{

uint32 button[16]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}; /* Current button state */

uint32 button_down[16]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}; /* Previous button state */

const void *myleds[]={LED_1_Write,LED_2_Write,LED_3_Write,LED_4_Write,LED_5_Write,LED_6_Write,LED_7_Write,LED_8_Write,LED_9_Write,LED_10_Write,LED_11_Write,LED_12_Write,LED_13_Write,LED_14_Write,LED_15_Write,LED_16_Write};

int i=0;   

CyGlobalIntEnable; /* Enable global interrupts */

/* Start the components */

CapSense_Start(); /* Initialize Component */

CapSense_ScanAllWidgets(); /* Scan all widgets */

CapSense_InitializeAllBaselines();

CapSense_ScanAllWidgets();

for(;;)

{

if( ! CapSense_IsBusy() )

{

while(i<16)

{

/* Read the buttons */

button[0] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON0_SNS0_ID);

button[1] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON1_SNS0_ID);

button[2] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON2_SNS0_ID);

button[3] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON3_SNS0_ID);

button[4] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON4_SNS0_ID);

button[5] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON5_SNS0_ID);

button[6] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON6_SNS0_ID);

button[7] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON7_SNS0_ID);

button[8] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON8_SNS0_ID);

button[9] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON9_SNS0_ID);

button[10] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON10_SNS0_ID);

button[11] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON11_SNS0_ID);

button[12] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON12_SNS0_ID);

button[13] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON13_SNS0_ID);

button[14] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON14_SNS0_ID);

button[15] = CapSense_IsWidgetActive(CapSense_BUTTON15_SNS0_ID);

// 1 = OFF ; 0 = ON

/* If button was not down and is now down, it was pressed */

if( !button_down[i] && button[i] )

{

LED_i_Write(0);   // i want to drive the outputs using some kind of index here.

button_down[i] = 1;

}

/* If button was down and is now not down, it was released */

if( button_down[i] && !button[i] )

{

LED_1_Write(1);

button_down[i] = 0;

}

CapSense_UpdateAllBaselines();

CapSense_ScanAllWidgets();

i++;

}