5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 8:50 PM by PriyaM_16

CYW943907AEVAL1F debugging problems

Hello

I'm starting to use the CYW943907AEVAL1F tool and I followed the instructions on the "CYW943907AEVAL1F Evaluation Kit User Guide". Nevertheless, I'm having problems with the debug session. I'm compiling the options:

kits.CYW943907AEVAL1F.adc_measure-CYW943907AEVAL1F-FreeRTOS-LwIP-debug download

And I'm on a Linux host computer.

Upon debugging session launch I'm getting the following from the debug console:

[New Thread -1]

Warning: the current language does not match this frame.

81     LDR        r10, =SYS_CTRL_INIT_VAL /* Assign value to r10 */

I get that as soon as I launch the debug session. In spite of that, the debugger goes to the code on the start_GCC.S and I can single step through the code. Then I put a breakpoint on the call to the _start function and execute to that point. Everything fine so far.

Then, on the function _start, stepping over through the code takes forever, which is the second issue. Normally it should be instantaneous. So I step over _start_low( ); and

_start_platform_init( ); and go into main( );

On main( ), when I try to step over the line

xTaskCreate( (TaskFunction_t) system_monitor_thread_main, "system monitor", SYSTEM_MONITOR_THREAD_STACK_SIZE/sizeof( portSTACK_TYPE ), NULL, RTOS_HIGHEST_PRIORITY, &system_monitor_thread_handle);

The execution gets stuck, this is, it never steps over the function and if I hit pause I get the error:

[New Thread 5474072]

Error detected on fd 9

Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: Resource temporarily unavailable.

Quit

Does anyone know why I am experiencing this?

Regards.

Manuel Malagon