2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 6:04 AM by sycekic_2792091

ISSP with Windows Command Line?

sycekic_2792091

I have been trying program PCBs in Windows Command Line. I found some CommandLineProgrammer application working with PSoC Programmer 3.18 & 3.19.

But these applications are only compatible with SWD and JTAG protocol also these applications are not working with PSoC programmer 3.26.

I know PSoC Programmer 3.26 has Command Line Interface (ppcli.exe) but the problem is I am using multiple MiniProg3 devices so I need to use GetPorts function to get MiniProg3 port number and I am trying to write general code for this.

Is there any ISSP application works with Windows CMD?

• 1. Re: ISSP with Windows Command Line?
          samp

Do kindly let us know the Command Line Programmer which works with PSoC Programmer 3.18 and 3.19.

The PSoC Programmer Command Line Interface (ppcli.exe) is the only command line interface for PSoC Programmer. Do kindly let us know for what purpose you are developing general code, so that we can give you some suggestions. I wish to let you know that ppcli does not support conditional statements, hence conditional scripts cannot be developed.

Thanks,

Sampath

• 2. Re: ISSP with Windows Command Line?
            sycekic_2792091

Hello Sampath,

I am working in a production company as an intern. The company asked me to make a batch file that can be used in barcode system. The programming process working like this. (Whole process is in-circuit programming)

1.) Read barcode on the PCB via barcode reader

2.) Barcode reader runs PBC's batch file (Windows CMD batch files)

3.) Programming started via batch file

4.) If error occurs show error message, if it passes no problem.

I found some applications in the community (you can see in the attachment) but it is not working for ISSP protocol.

Can you please help me about this situation?

Best regards,

Serhat