Fyi: That's not the full log, there is more as indicated by the "Scroll Down" button. If you can upload the full log that will help.
Could you please let us know which part number you are using?
If you have any BLE sniffer, please sniff the logs and attach.
If you are using an Ez-BLE module, please make sure you are setting the ECO capacitor trim values as in the below KBA:
Thanks & Regards,
I'm experiencing the same problem and have opened a MyCase ( #: 00378729) on the issue. In my issue I'm using a slightly modified version of the upgradable stack OTA bootloader on custom hardware with a CY8C4248LQI-BL483. Cypress support has asked me to test the Galaxy S7 / CySmart App with the upgradeable Stack bootloader example in AN97060 and I'm working on that. I'll report back here with any progress. My hardware/software does work with the CySmart App running on a iPhone6 and on some earlier Galaxy models as well as with the Windows CySmart App.
Cypress has replied that the update worked using a Galaxy S7 with CySmart Android App version 22.214.171.124 talking to the above mentioned Cypress example implemented on a Pioneer eval board with a CY8C4248LQI-BL483. Meanwhile I'm going to point out this thread in the support case.
I attached the logs from the Galaxy S7 and S4 running the CySmart Android App.
Does the notifications settings/handling/enabling/disabling behave differently between the Galaxy S4 and S7? From the logs it looks like the software times out after enabling the notifications.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
A little more info. We implemented the ota firmware upgrade source code from the cysmart app in our own app which worked correctly with the moto G4 and wasn't working with the galaxy S7 edge. That is why we tested with the cysmart app and had the same problem.
We solved the issue in our app by adding a delay after the bonding process and before turning on notifications. It seems there was a problem with the bonding because we would not receive any responses from the module, which is the same problem we had before when we didn't do the bonding process.
The part number we are using is part # CYBLE-222014-01