CYBLE-222014-01 - Adding Real Time Clock Component

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TeMa_1467596
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins 5 likes given First like received

I already got help solving a problem of running from the WCO on my project here CYBLE-222014-01 Use 32 kHz WCO as Clock source for TCPWM_1

Now I wanted to add the RTC component and, at the bottom of the Low Frequency Clocks control box I selected RTC_Sel to use WDT2 which would seem logical.  The issue is that the 256 Hz interrupts that are generated by my Global_Signal component use a user-defined interrupt that I have a laod of code in.  Now I'm getting a warning as follows:

Clock Warning: (For using RTC along with WDT interrupt, ‘Auto generated’ should be selected.).

Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

As it is a warning, it will still compile without changing it;

Most likely, it is warning you since the RTC generates it's own ISR for handling the WDT2 interrupt (my guess anyways), thus the compiler is warning you that things might not work if you don't let the compiler generate the ISR from the WDT for usage by the associated (RTC) component.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

It is always easier for us when we have access to your project. Can you please post your complete project so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use

Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)

and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

As it is a warning, it will still compile without changing it;

Most likely, it is warning you since the RTC generates it's own ISR for handling the WDT2 interrupt (my guess anyways), thus the compiler is warning you that things might not work if you don't let the compiler generate the ISR from the WDT for usage by the associated (RTC) component.

0 Likes