cyusbserial.dll for .NET

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any chance to get cyusbserial.dll compiled with .NET compatibility (so that it can be used in .NET project)? Or any other solution (e.g. .NET wrapper)?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

CyUSB.dll is a managed .NET library, so its classes and methods can be accessed from any of the Microsoft Visual Stuido.NET managed languages such as Visual Basic.NET, C#, Visual J# and managed C++

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

CyUSB.dll is a managed .NET library, so its classes and methods can be accessed from any of the Microsoft Visual Stuido.NET managed languages such as Visual Basic.NET, C#, Visual J# and managed C++

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I know this is an old thread but wanted to ask the question.

You say that the CyUSB.dll replaces the or has the same capability as the cyusbserial.dll?

I am working with CYUSBS234 kit and I find that all the links to the software API are pointing to the cyusbserial.dll. Does that kit has a .net C sharp API?

Thanks

0 Likes

Hello,

CyUSB.DLL is not a replacement or does not contain the APIs for the USB-Serial device. Please refer to the below thread for an example implementation of USB-Serial application in C#.

CYUSBS234: Using libraries in .NET

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes