- Can you please let us know if you are using the firmware examples that come along with the FX2LP DVK or you have made modifications to the firmware?
- Also, do you use the full version of Keil or the version that is limited in code size?
Hi the default firmware works file. But for some reason I cannot create my own directory and compile code. I am pretty sure it has something to do with linking the Object Files but I cant seem to find where in Keil as its an older version.
- Make sure the object file and .lib file are included in the project.
- In the 'Options for target <target_name>', under the 'Target' tab, make sure that 'Code Banking' option is disabled.
- Also, ensure that you are compiling the code in a directory that is writable.