Which version of Creator are you using? Can you please post your complete project so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.
Too late... I fixed it by grabbing last night's project file from my GIT repo. Guess that's my work-around if happens another time. This was the second time I ran into this. First time, there was a non-existent wire generating build errors. In that case, I wasted an hour re-drawing the schematic.So that's a clue -- those components deleted from the schematic were still hidden somewhere in the project, but inaccessible to me. They ought to be deleted when I remove the component. Sure sounds like a bug to me.
I have the same problem with my projects on PSoC Creator 4.1.
There is some kind of bug in the software. These errors are not really errors, because the project compiles normally (when you look at the Output tab, you see that the compilation finishes without errors). The way to make them disappear is to close the Creator and open it again.
This is very annoying.
Actually, the version of the error I have seen didn't disappear after resetting either Creator or rebooting Windows. It also wouldn't actually matter if the code compiled or not -- I can't trust the compiler to do the right thing if it's producing errors, and it's against the policies I set for our hardware group to do any kind of release with errors of any kind.
However, restoring one's original project file did remove the error. So I'm pushing stuff to GIT pretty regularly when working in the schematic editor, just in case it shows up again.
Can you please provide steps to reproduce this issue on a Windows system.
The workaround for this issue is closing and reopening the Creator.
I've had this problem with a pin component, and restarting Creator solved it. I've also had the problem with a custom component, and I had to restore an old project version because nothing else would make the errors go away.
Try to close Creator, and delete the fitter file in project root directory "Your Project Name.cyfit ". Works for me.