struct CyU3PMutex inclomplete

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mimic_2725621
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i'm starting with CYUSB3014, so trying to compile some of examples for tests. I use QtCreator, not Eclipse as IDE (i don't know is it important or not). I used SDK 1.3.3.

So when i include cyu3dma.h it required

CyU3PMutex lock;        /**< Lock for this channel structure. */
CyU3PEvent flags;       /**< Event flags for the channel */

in struct CyU3PDmaChannel but there is only definition like:

typedef struct CyU3PMutex    CyU3PMutex;

and there is no definition of struct CyU3PMutex.

i made grep through whole SDK sources, but found nothing.

So could someone explain why there is no any definition of struct CyU3PMutex, struct CyU3PSemaphore, struct CyU3PEvent?

WBR,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the definitions of CyU3PMutex, CyU3PSemaphore, CyU3PEvent are in cyu3tx.h. 

Kindly, refer to the SDK source in the latest FX3 SDK 1.3.4 https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/sdk/usb-controllers-sdk/ez-usb-fx3-software-dev... 

If there are issues while compiling, please check with the SDK libraries and header files are included in the project settings. For example adding  macro definitions into compiler options: -DCYU3P_FX3=1 and -D__CYU3P_TX__=1

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The definitions of CyU3PMutex, struct CyU3PSemaphore, struct CyU3PEvent are not exposed as a policy by our software team.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello,

Please find the definitions of CyU3PMutex, CyU3PSemaphore, CyU3PEvent are in cyu3tx.h. 

Kindly, refer to the SDK source in the latest FX3 SDK 1.3.4 https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/tools/sdk/usb-controllers-sdk/ez-usb-fx3-software-dev... 

If there are issues while compiling, please check with the SDK libraries and header files are included in the project settings. For example adding  macro definitions into compiler options: -DCYU3P_FX3=1 and -D__CYU3P_TX__=1

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes