You can load USBBulkLoopAuto, USBBulkLoopManual firmware in FX3 and use BulkLoop.exe to test Bulkloop transfer.
Load USBBulkSourceSink firmware in FX3 and use Streamer.exe to test the USB throughput.
I just tried to USBBulkSourceSink firmware and Streamer.exe. Doesn't work at all. I have been tried on 2 PCs - Win7 and Win10.
What might be the issue for Streamer.exe to work?
1) Did you make any change to your original firmware? If so, can you can you please try with the original firmware?
2) Are you able to see the streamer device in the device manager? It appears as "Cypress FX3 Streamer Example"?
3) Are you able to see the streamer device in the control center? If so does it work if you perform the data transfer in the control center?
4) Is it not detected in the streamer at all or just the data transfer is not working?
5) Are you able to see this issue in both C++ and C# streamers?
- Madhu Sudhan
I am using original firmware code without any change and using Streamer.exe from SDK bin folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\bin
I tried with my CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.
When FX3 is connected to the PC, it is recognized by the Control Center as "Cypress FX3 USB BootLoader Device"
If FX3 is not recognized, the device driver may not be installed when the SDK is installed.
Select the menu item Program->FX3->RAM to download the IMG file created by EZ USB Suite.
Then FX3 is recognized as "Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample Device"
FX3 can be recognized by the Streamer application too.
The "Cypress FX3 USB StreamerExample Device" is listed in the "Connected Devices" field. You can try BULK-IN and -OUT by clicking "Start" button.
Please let us know you have any problem during these steps.