what is the CY8C20110 slave address for I2C communication

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

kwyang sir

where i will get the slave address of CY8C20110.

what are the registers will give the cap scene pin status.

while sending commands how to send the 'W'(for example command is w 00 81 01)

PSoC 1

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Sudheer,

1) The default slave address for CY8C20110 is 0.

2) To get the CapSense buttons status issue the command W 00 A0 0B.

3) By specifying W, we mean the command is write. By specifying R, the command is read. These commands are issued in an application called Bridge Control Panel. This application is installed along with the PSoC Programmer installation.

I suggest that you use PSoC Designer 5.0 to configure CY8C20110. You can find further information in CY3218-CAPEXP1 CapSense Express™ Kit (Up to 10 I/O for Buttons).

On the other hand I request you to consider our newest MBR3 devices instead of CY8C20110, and if you are in the design stage,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Sudheer,

1) The default slave address for CY8C20110 is 0.

2) To get the CapSense buttons status issue the command W 00 A0 0B.

3) By specifying W, we mean the command is write. By specifying R, the command is read. These commands are issued in an application called Bridge Control Panel. This application is installed along with the PSoC Programmer installation.

I suggest that you use PSoC Designer 5.0 to configure CY8C20110. You can find further information in CY3218-CAPEXP1 CapSense Express™ Kit (Up to 10 I/O for Buttons).

On the other hand I request you to consider our newest MBR3 devices instead of CY8C20110, and if you are in the design stage,

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for u r response sir

reagards

sudheer

0 Likes