Have you tried renaming that UART component with the error.Can you provide us your project in PC4.0
Yes, renaming didn't help.
What did finally fix it is to REMOVE the uart. Build.
Then add it back in.
I got a similar problem :
* But not with UART but and I2C component I named TWI
Solved it by removing the Generated_Source folder.
More Background information :
- The reason was probably that I renamed this component from 'Twi' to 'TWI'. The directory in the Generated_Source also was still called 'Twi'. After removing the Generated_Source folder everything worked and the dir is now called 'TWI'.
- This TWI component is located inside a library I wrote but that has probably nothing to do with it
- Using PSoC Creator 4.1 Update 1
- Sorry I have the error-generating project version not available