2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2017 10:38 PM by AnkitaS_51

Importing USBFS_v3_10 fails

user_377070487

Hi all,

I have a very similar problem to this : https://community.cypress.com/thread/10203?q=import%20compo

I'm attempting to import the USBFS component, and I get teh following error from the customiser:

The type or namespace name 'CyEditingWrapperControl' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I've tried adding /reference:System.Design.dll to the customiser command line options as described in the above thread, but sadly no banana. Can anyone help please?

• 1. Re: Importing USBFS_v3_10 fails
          HimaM_31

Hello,

Are you still facing the issue? In the tech support ticket you have mentioned that the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Hima

• 2. Re: Importing USBFS_v3_10 fails
            AnkitaS_51

Please delete the component again, save the project, close PsoC creator and power cycle your  PC.

go through all the above steps again mentioned below,then  it may work-

Steps to be taken to import the component-

Select components tab under Workspace explorer

Right click project and pick Import component

Select Import component from project/library "CyComponentLibrary"

Select component "USBFS_v3_10"

Click OK

on Components tab of wokspace explorer, right click "USBFS_v3_10" and change name to "USB_v3_10_MAV"

Close any open tabs, then open all files under "Custom" folder of component USBFS_v3_10_MAV. Use search and replace to change USBFS_v3_10 to USBFS_v3_10_MAV in all open files. Save all.

Open USBFS_v3_10_MAV.cysym, right click on background, select properties and set Doc.CatalogPlacement to BattTester/USB/

Click Build Customizer from the tool bar.