3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2017 6:09 AM by hakan_1946346

Cannot acquire device

hakan_1946346

Hello,

I am using CYBLE222014 chip and MiniProg3. I want to flash the chip using MiniProg3 SWD(5pin), but i cannot toggle power of the chip. I am getting the error below:

WARNING!  | Power was not toggled! Please unplug and replug the programmer into the USB port or Toggle the power again

i tried to replug but did not work.

I am getting same error when using EzBLE Module. If i connect UART0 cables, it cannot toggle power. If i remove the UART0 cables, it can toggle power.

Edit: More Information

I supply power the chip via battery,

My Programmer configuration is:

Programming mode: reset

Connector: 5p

Protocol: SWD

Voltage: 3.3V

Status Voltage changes between: 3480 - 3500mV

On right corner of the window, status shows connected and powered. When i try to flash i get new error message (i cannot still toggle power via button)

| FAILED! PSoC device is not acquired! Check connection of the chip to the programmer

|

Please, check the following items:

|  - the connection between the programmer and the PSoC;

|  - the correct programming protocol is selected;

|  - the correct connector option is selected.

EDIT 2: I think I started to understand the programmer. I am using external power supply so i cannot toggle the power using programmer. I need to use it in Reset mode.

But still programmer can not acquire the device.

EDIT 3: Chip is working. I can scan the chip via Smart Phone.

Thanks in advance,

Mert