I just would like to show you my little robot project which I started with another controller but due to its limitations I am planning to redesign the complete project with a high performance PSoC controller. So if you are interested in the details or you have any question please let me know.
- up to 150m range on 868MHz 9600baud, bidirectional
- two DC motor with PWM and direction control (H-Bridge)
- 8 analog input for sensors
- 8 digital output for driving high current parts using darlington arrays (camera on/off, power LEDs on/off, drill on/off)
- 8 servo control output which is NOT enough and consuming a lot of CPU (head, arm, joints)
- the robot is controlled from PC, program written in C#
- the movement can be controlled using the mouse or a gamepad
- I can see the camera image and do image manipulation like object recognition and stuff like this
- voice control is coming up...
I have done a lot of things already and I still have a lot of ideas but the current version has too many limitations because of the controller which I think I can solve easily using a PSoC. I think I will do a series of "How to" while I will rebuild my little buddy. So if anyone interested please leave a comment.
Actually now he is in little parts but you can find some pictures attached how did he look like ;)