2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2016 4:04 PM by esm_1798336

Totally Outstanding site content, AN's, users guide...

jtborsheim.1692611

I have a evaluation board from Analog Devices that I want the data to flow directly to Excel. The AD software is great for evaluating their chip, but been there, done that, time to move on.

Found PLX-DAQ Spreadsheet, very cool, but the Cypress USB chip was slaved to the AD software - dead end...

Time to look up the Cypress chip number on the board and RTM.....

So, this morning, found and read loads of good Cypress info, including, but not limited to:

001-58764_AN58764_Implementing_a_Virtual_COM_Port_Using_FX2LP.pdf

CySuiteUSB_3_4_7_B204.exe

Booted (as in to the curb) the AD driver, and forced the cyusb driver to take control.

I'm still working and reading to implement the virtual COM port and data communication with Excel.

What looked like a hopeless dead end yesterday afternoon has all turned around this am with 3 hours or so of reading and downloading.

Somewhere I read a statement from you guys, something to the effect "we'll get you going in hours, not weeks". I had to chuckle when I read that, thinking to myself, "not for this square headed ME." But you guys are RIGHT.  Thank you for the excellent level of content that you provide!

MUCHOS CUDOS!