so i want to thank you about what do you sent , but i want to have the answer of my question
1 of 1 people found this helpful
1) The TI white paper I sent you describes roughly the magnitude and
frequency of the signal at the sensor site.
2) You determine what you are going to do with that signal. So you have set
specs for the magnitude of the signal you want to digitize, what is that value ?
3) Then Gia = Your desired signal / Sensor signal
4) The datasheet for the sensor will tell you what levels to expect.
5) You have also set the resolution of the digitized results that you want, what is that ?
6) You have set the desired rejection to common mode signals, like 50 / 60 Hz, what
is that value ?