Hey your code "M8C_EnableGInt " is odd. Is this PSoC1? PSoC1 and others will have different answer. Would you please bundle your project.
IF PSoC1 You need PWM8_Stop(); at top of GenerateOneThirdDutyCycle(void);
Suggest the following -
1) Move "void GenerateOneThirdDutyCycle(void);" before your code for this
function. I am sure it compiled correctly as you did not state it errored, but
normally a f() proto needs to occur first when scanned by compiler.
2) Your code shows an infinite loop calling GenerateOneThirdDutyCycle(),
so PWM always being set to same parameters, and you are turning off
interrupts, so what is the point of having an interrupt ?
3) I do not see any pragma for a C interrupt, so conclude you are doinjg a ASM
based interrupt. Therefore you would have modified the PWM8INT.asm file....?
4) What did you want an interruot to do ?
5) Next ime post entire project if you can, easier to see what you are doing,
6) This post belongs in the PSOC 1 forum. "File", "Create Workspace Bundle", and
thank you.. will do.. but i didnt understand the point about pragma in c? wat does that mean?
Oh! It's occasionally appear and disappeared. How to use it?
My reference to pragma for C interrupts was PSOC 1 by mistake, GNU,
as you probably know, quite different. Ignore my past comment, my