Got the Error Message: "file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Cypress/Packages/ExpressEditor/CMXData/TFCustomMenu.js"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello if I add a state machine, and add a state, I got a Script error in the file : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Cypress/Packages/ExpressEditor/CMXData/TFCustomMenu.js in line 145 Error: Wrong document I just reinstalled the Adope SVG Viewer and reinstalled Java. The error is still here. Thanks for help. BW   
0 Likes
8 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I am not quite sure about how you enter a state-machine and insert a state? Are you using Creator 2.2 ?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please elaborate your problem a bit more...

What exactly are you trying to achieve?.....which versions are you using?......which part is not working?

Regards......

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hello, thanks for your answers. I#M using the PSoC Designer 5.0. I just make a new pojekt. select a valuator -> Transfer Function Valuators and select a StateMachine. Now a new window Pops up (add valuator). I give a Name like "hello" and press ok. Now a new Window opens "State Machine Transfer Function Hello". I click on add state, give this state the Name f.e. "test" and press ok. Now the error message apear each time when I moving the mouse over the Window.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        For more Information, I use the System Level Project.   
0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored
        This is the PSoC5 forum - we are using PSoC Creator, not Designer...   
So you might be better of to ask this in the appropriate forum - you should get a better there.   
You could also file a support case with Cypress directly, this might get you a faster answer.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my opinion, its better to consult here first [on cypress forums] before filing a support case........... its good to let other PSoC users learn about your problems--this way everyone will benefit!!!!!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Since Designer 5 the only option to program a PSoC1 chip is with chip.editing view. The old way (I do not remember the name, too long ago) has been kicked out due to too many problems. So you will have to go and program your state-machine manually in C-language which is a bit of work, but not too complicated.

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

PSOC Express has not been supported since Designer 5.0 SP6 -

http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34517

You can use PSOC 3/4/5 and create a state machine out of a LUT or Verilog, or

use Designer 5.4 and use AN2329

www.psocdeveloper.com/docs/appnotes/an-mode/detail/an-pointer/an2329/an-sword/an2329.html

Regards, Dana

0 Likes