Can you pls state in detail how you conducted this test ??
* First download and install the official USB3 Command Verifier Tool from here http://www.usb.org/developers/ssusb/ssusbtools.
* Install FX3 SDK 1.2.1 and 1.2.3 described in this forum post https://secure.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=74666.
* build FX3-SDK\1.2.1\firmware\basic_examples\cyfxbulksrcsink
* build FX3-SDK\1.2.3\firmware\basic_examples\cyfxbulksrcsink
(in both steps please look to the environment variable FX3_INSTALL_PATH, perhaps use a batch file to change it.)
* then start the tests with both builds. Then with the build from SDK 1.2.3 you will see my results from the first post.
I tried with only one sdk 1.2.2 but the test report said it failed.
I tried with cyfxisosrcsink and cyfxuvcinmem , but got the same report , I have attached the report , please help.
test_failed.JPG 80.2 K
Yes. SDK 1.2.3 is failing the compliance tests. But we fixed it internally and it is not uploaded on web still.
Please create tech support case to get the new SDK1.2.3 library which will pass compliance tests.
How to run USB2.0 Electrical Compliance Tests using this Kit ?
Please help ...