Exporting PSoC creator projects to uvision

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been facing issues lately when exporting PSoC creator projects to uvision. For the exact same projects that used to compile and run fine before are not working anymore. One of the symptoms that happened is that the cursor does not run to main although it is setup to do so when in debug mode (in uvision). The cursor would remain stuck in the reset routine. It seems to be an issue due to the latest MDK update. I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit. I have been following the step by step export instructions in the Cypress reference manual but I am still facing the same issue. Some of the steps don't seem to map one to one, it seems that they are targeted for previous versions of MDK. I did also try a full reinstall of all tools and uvision drivers to no avail.
I would appreciate your help on the issue.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would appreciate your help on the issue.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would contact Cypress on this issue because something is wrong with the update. They may be able to fix this problem.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you contact Cypress on  my issue?

appreciate your help on the issue

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Can you please tell us if this issue is happening for a particular project all or the projects?

Thanks,

hima

0 Likes
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Also,please mention which PSoC Creator  and uVision version are you using

0 Likes