0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2011 8:35 PM by content.librarian

FleXO’s Blank Check Caution with the CY3675 – Programmer

content.librarian

If the FleXO device which is OTP is programmed and not blank, you will get the following message when you try to re-program it:

Programming Finished at 3:26:05 PM                      |

| Fail: Blank Check (014)

| Pass: Daughter Board Check

Programming Started at 3:26:04 PM                        |

Please note that this message is also observed sometimes if the device is not properly placed in the socket. This happenned with me once, however, I tried re-programming as I was sure it was blank and it worked. Finally I got the following as desired and expected:

Verify Finished at 5:58:09 PM                                     |

| Pass Verification

Verify Started at 5:58:08 PM                                       |

|

Programming Finished at 5:57:40 PM                      |

| Pass: Device Reset

| Pass: Verification

| Pass: Programming

| Pass: Data Shifting

| Pass: Blank Check

Programming Started at 5:57:36 PM                        |

|

Programming Finished at 5:57:05 PM                      |                     (This was the initial error)

| Fail: Blank Check (014)

Programming Started at 5:57:05 PM                        |